Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Well now it is turning into a guilt issue. I neglect my housekeeping, I neglect my children, my wife and now my blog......................................................
My kidney is working at high speed. I am still spending too much time on the computer. Reading about onions, developing classic video games, hatching a web scheme, ect...



Sunday was pure with an unsuccessful day of steelhead fishing. The picture depicts the port of Almota. Perhaps a magical place. Where I while away the day presenting the bait out of the strikezone. And again I neglect the chance of learning from the pros. So shall I waste time as thus.

g'nite.

1 Comments:

At 2:41 AM, Blogger Ken Knox said...

Hi there. Noticed that you left me a message on my blog, so thought I would check out yours. Interesting stuff.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home