Sunday, October 02, 2005















Deep below the bedrock in the isolated foothills of eastern Washington, I have been developing my superdrug. You sinply lick the fronds of this large Graviton communis plant and enjoy the "underwater like" visuals and the sounds of tiny gnomes playing nano-kettle drums. The secret lies in the rich stimulants found in the the droppings of these exotic prairie aphids.



Okay, you got me I went into work this weekend. The plants above are beets. Beets are good. I need to focus, need to brew some beer. Monks in belgium use sugar from beets to elevate the alcohol level in thier delicious abbey ales. Everything is relative. Another weekend survived.

P.S.- I came across a great site about beer labels and craft breweries-http://www.beerlabels.com/labels/ . If your like me you may be trying desperately to remember what that amazing beer was called on a night lost somewhere in your memory.

Over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home