Wednesday, November 09, 2005

When a PhD crashes into a family at 5,000 parsecs.

Hi, I'm back. Today's favorite things are kids with no concussions, head on beer, and wet yellow glazed cakes. Why, these are the things in my dreams and in the dream world when no one is around and I am staring at my computer screen or beer fermentor.

This weekend my wife will be writing her thesis, so I will either take the kids to the grocery store or the Grand Coulee dam or I will plug them into tv's while i look for a date on myspace.com. Extemely hairy man with beer gut seeks long walks into manzanita infested groves with rednecks poaching cedar timber leering at you. Need sleep again.

More to come...

3 Comments:

At 1:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WE LOVE YOUR RIDICULOUS NOTIONS!!!

 
At 9:08 PM, Blogger termite said...

THANKS! ANON!

I will post now for you.

 
At 12:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks from the Brew Crew!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home