Thursday, February 16, 2006

Pervert Research

My father in law tells me that I live out with the tree-huggers and perverts. I know it is all in good fun, but I finally found a way to do some research. It is a website where you can enter a zip code and get a map that shows registered sex offenders.

Pullman, Washington





















McDonald, Ohio


















At first, I thought that I had a great case that Pullman was better off in the way of heinous sex crimes. But even though there are 2 individuals on the Pullman map and 202 on the McDonald map, the two listed in Pullman are listed as sex with a child. When you click on the squares on the map you get a picture and some information. In ohio you get mainly sex with a minor listings, but both in washington are shown as sex with a child. An unforgivable act. Although, looking through the faces of sex offenders of Ohio didnt put a warm feeling in my heart.

I'm not sure what the legal difference is between sex with a minor or sex with a child or if it is just differences in state law, but I would be interested to know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home