Monday, January 23, 2006

Last nite I thought, maybe I should tear down all these websites I have and just post some pictures of hikes I went on, my family, and my resume. You know, keep it all academic and shit. Maybe it is time to stand up straight and rethink my internet use. Well I can't bring myself to do it. What I really need to do is abandon the internet entirely. But I learn so much every day and the internet world can be interesting.

I would like to take a minue to explain a new link I have over yonder to the right for the Gluten-Free girl. I came up with a plan to make sweet onion potato chips for the USDA food and fact fest. I really wanted to use these sweet mayan onion I located at a not-to-be mentioned sucky supermarket. Anyways, the search engine brought me to the Gluten-free girl a food writer in Seattle with a page on making potato chips and some potato-onion-egg concoction. I thought I had found what I needed, but it was a little off the mark from my original intent. Anyways, here is the link for the potato chip bit, it is a really nice site with some refreshing food ideas -->Potato chips.

Speaking of Seattle, I had a dream about my friend who lives/lived in Seattle who cut all ties with us. I would like to chalk it up to the fact that I am a Eastern Washington'er and he lives withing the oasis of life in this state. Although, he doesn't talk to any of his old friends from Ohio. In my nightmare, from what I remember all my old friends were lining up to ride amusement park rides but I wouldn't look at andy. Everybody else had made amends. What a silly dream, but it beats the reoccuring nitemare I have of being naked in the football locker room.

So maybe this fixation with my lost friend in Seattle is going to help me to write a new song called "Urby Adams". What up Urby, are you a mormon, know maybe you wear a suit and you are a scientologist, we accept you urby, fill us in on the trends, we want to be with you Urby, in the big city, in the vast west, wearing art, driving on relic scooters and looking at Mt. rainier and scowling at the winter rain. I think the music will be slightly influenced by "discoteque" by U2 and have some dub like effect and lots of confusing delay drenched overdubs of a scary old man calling out for Urby in the big dirty city.

OK coffe wearing off.

1 Comments:

At 11:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a very intresting song, I think you should go with it. There are some good lines in there! Well the eastern washingtoner's have always been though of as less in ther eyes of those Seattle snobs(less Brian Beard). Love you much Brew Crew!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home