Tuesday, January 10, 2006

How do you escape blog hell. How do you flee in the face of the trendiness. Thanx Matt, since reading the best page in the universe I cant bring myself to blog. I guess I can take pleasure in the fact that I am not a 19 year old Washington state University girl with a perky body wearing a north face fleece. My brain has been on a down turn, but it is coming up for air. The wifey got me out for a run in the rain, and even though I wanted to smear her able knees onto the cement- it has turned out to be a good choice. Go run freaks! Feel good. My new years resolution is to say all the mucky-muck running through my head and apologize later. Lucky thing, I am happy boy, a sheltered old man if you will.

Anyway, I am revisting a great site about meth labs The Pacific Northwest has some great forests, mountains, and rivers, plus great big dangerous booby-trapped meth labs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home