Monday, November 28, 2005

Peak Oil in USA Today plus other links.

USA Today eases us into the Peak Oil age.

Meanwhile, the OIL Emergency prophet of rage James Kunstler pipes up once again about the impending doom of Natural Gas in his November 28 blog update. I was once happy, thinking that natural gas was the only utility that my landlord pays for when I realized that, uh, NO- I pay for it. Rats!!!

There are folks who think we will power through the end oil the oil fiesta namely, The Peak Oil Optimist. Yesterday I thought I found something interesting on this site, but today I can't seem to find it.

This guy has alot to say about China a big player in World Oil and the future of world oil. I also like his mention of growing potatos to survive on post oil.

And finally, After the Peak is a website with really big words.

Gawd, I hate blogs that just link, link, link with no substance. Oh well I am going to take a nap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home